At OnlineClassAssignment.com, we respect intellectual property rights and adhere to a strict copyright policy. Our policy is designed to protect the rights of copyright owners while providing a valuable service to our users. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our copyright policy outlined below:
Original Work: We respect the intellectual property of others and expect the same from our users. All content provided by OnlineClassAssignment.com, including text, graphics, logos, images, and other materials, is the property of OnlineClassAssignment.com and is protected by copyright laws.
User-Generated Content: We value the creativity and originality of our users. If you are a user of OnlineClassAssignment.com, you retain the copyright to the content you submit. By submitting content to our platform, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, and display your content for the purpose of providing our services.
Copyright Infringement: We do not condone copyright infringement on our platform. If you believe that any content on OnlineClassAssignment.com violates your copyright, please contact us immediately with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed.
- A description of the content on our platform that you believe infringes your copyright, including its location.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Action on Copyright Violation: Upon receipt of a valid copyright infringement notice, we will take appropriate actions, which may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing content. We may also terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly violate copyright laws.
Counter-Notice: If you believe that your content was mistakenly removed or disabled and that it does not infringe any copyright, you may submit a counter-notice to us. The counter-notice must include the following:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A description of the content that was removed or disabled and its location on our platform.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the content was removed or disabled mistakenly or due to misidentification.
- Your consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in your location or the jurisdiction of the federal court in the location where OnlineClassAssignment.com is located (if different).
- A physical or electronic signature.
Please send all copyright infringement notices and counter-notices to contact@OnlineClassAssignment.com.
By using OnlineClassAssignment.com, you agree to comply with our copyright policy. We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time. For any questions or concerns regarding our copyright policy, please contact us at contact@OnlineClassAssignment.com.
Last updated: Aug 04, 2023